Re: {Chrysler 300} 1962 - Wiring Thru Core Support

Re: {Chrysler 300} 1962 - Wiring Thru Core Support

Hi , A company called Waytek is very good at all kinds of harness and wire supplies .
I thought there was some kind of grommet there ?  look at Goers list?
There is also that generic nylon snap on U shaped edge trim to protect wires . I have also used small diameter rubber hose like 300 windshield washer hose , slit length wise and glued with weatherstrip cement . Done carefully this looks good .
Yes wires need protection at sheet metal edges , more than tape imho .
Waytek has harness wrap which is not sticky like electrical tape ( best of those   is scotch 33 , but looks wrong ) —- cheap chinerse electrical nose makes a gooey mess. .
There is always old fashioned electrical friction tape , maybe on line . You will need to wrap the ends of the harness tape with 33 to keep it tight …
best regards ,
John G
Sent from my iPhone