      1. Original 300C blocks
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. P235/75R14 WWW Radials
           From: Tony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: Hurst
           From: Paul Thomassen <thomassenp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: 300 Arm Rest Question
           From: "George and Rene VerBerkmoes" <zzub@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re:P235/75R14 Radials Whitewall width for a 64 300K?
           From: "D. Moore" <dintym@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: 300 Arm Rest Question
           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: 300 Arm Rest Question
           From: "MGalassi" <C300lover@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 14:19:31 -0400
   From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Original 300C blocks

Happy Thursday. Hope spring has sprung for y'all.
For kicks, I'm seeking the original block for my stripped C. It should
have engine number 3NE57-2651. Thought it was worth asking. Does the club
keep any list of "found" lettercar motors?

Found another C motor # 3NE57-3262. Owned by a nice fellow at
markweaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . Figured I'd post it here in case the car still
exists within the Club.

Thanks & have a good weekend.  Mike V

Message: 2