           From: "Stragand, Dave" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Philippe COURANT <accf_clb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Jonathan Sacks <jwsacks@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Ryan Hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Karl Peterson" <longrammopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
           From: "kandyce hansen" <hansen.rehab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
           From: sherwoodk@xxxxxxx
           From: "kandyce hansen" <hansen.rehab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: 300G BRAKES
           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 10:49:14 -0400
   From: "Stragand, Dave" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: 300C ad

Hi All,

This fellow has a 300C for sale that he has not been able to sell.  He admits it's really rusty, but it may be good for parts though.

"1957 Chrysler 300C. Price reduced to $3000 or make offer. Car is complete with power seats, leather interior, power windows, power steering, and power brakes. The car is in total need of restoration. The car is stored in Michigan, originally purchased in ATlantic City, NJ. There are extra fenders to go with the car."

-Dave