           From: Mark Souders <souders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: joebril@xxxxxxx
           From: Andy Mikonis <r41hp@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "obiwan10" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: joebril@xxxxxxx
           From: "Charles M. Kreszock" <kreszockcm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Marshall Larson <yelof@xxxxxxxx>
           From: Marshall Larson <yelof@xxxxxxxx>
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Phil Greenfeld <pgreen413@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Dave Grove Grove Automotive" <groveautomotive@xxxxxx>
           From: John Spiers <spiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "D. Moore" <dintym@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: jbegian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: KEN WILSON <jblken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: greektruck@xxxxxxx
           From: Gary Nelson <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. 300H taillight gaskets
           From: Randall Patterson <randalllp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. tilt wheel coupling
           From: "David Schwandt" <finsrus@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:44:32 -0500
   From: Mark Souders <souders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: 300N

Do you mean with "Oh my God !" size fins ?????

Message: 2
   Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:29:03 -0600
   From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Cars for sale

Hi all;
Rene Kroeger has 2 cars that he's had for many years up for sale. Says he
just can't get to them and the're too nice not to be on the road. Call him
for more details, the # below is his cell phone, right now he's on I-24
coming from GA to WI with 2 'Cuda's.

Give these cars a new home!
1968 Chrysler 300 2dr HT
California car NO rust, strieght body, poor original green paint, blavck
interior, 440 with A/C, not running (stored many years)
$1750.00

1960 Chrysler New yorker 4 dr
Western car, NO rust, poor original Red w/White top paint, poor interior,
very streight body, 413 4bbl, again many years storage.
$2250.00

He can be reached @ 515-314-1942 anytime 24 hrs a day.
He can also deliver anywhere and can export if needed.
You can e-mail me if all else fails, and I'll get ahold of him, we talk
several times a week.

Thanks, Ray Jones, see ya in Battle Creek!

Message: 3