      1. handles needed
           From: "Bob Merritt Simplex Mfg" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: L grille emblem
           From: "Don Warnaar" <300country@xxxxxxx>
      3.
           From: "TUROVAARA TOMAS" <tomas.turovaara@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Fw:
           From: "TUROVAARA TOMAS" <tomas.turovaara@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Need some carburetion advice for a 59E!
           From: cotejohnr@xxxxxxx
      6. RE: Fw:
           From: "D'Aloise, Lawrence Jr." <ldaloise@xxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Fw:
           From: mjraguse@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 08:54:57 -0500
   From: "Bob Merritt Simplex Mfg" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: handles needed

Wanted: NOS right and left outside door handles for 62 Chrysler 2 door.

1960 and 61 parts will fit.

Thanks from Auburn NY
Bob Merritt
bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 2
   Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 09:06:18 -0500
   From: "Don Warnaar" <300country@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: L grille emblem

Johnnie,

This is going to only add to what John Hertog has already written.

The cast part of the grille center contains the socket assembly for the running light.  On the right and left sides there are two holes.  The ring bezel that holds the red/white/blue ring, as well as the "L" lens, has two studs attached to its rear that go into the grille holes.  It is held in by two sheet metal type nuts from the rear - a real joy to reach if the car has A/C.  The lens is put into the rear of the bezel and held in place as the bezel is tightened into place.  There is a matching tab and groove on the bezel and lens so that the L on the lens automatically stays in the correct position.  The red/white/blue ring is cemented into the groove on the front of the bezel.  They are known for falling out.

I hope this description is clear enough.   It is difficult to describe in words.

There are reproductions available as indicated in the other posts.  An original in good condition would  be great, but the price would determine its worth to you.  If the price is more than a new one, it would probably be worth going for the new.

Don Warnaar
New Jersey

Message: 3