[Chrysler300] C300 Help!

Ladies and Gents,

The "winter" issue of the award-winning Club News is
at the printers.  While I have been cranking the Club
News out at a steady rate, it has always been late,
and I have not been able to catch up.  That is why you
will be enjoying the winter issue (completed in
winter!) in the early spring.  I think Eleanor would
fire me if she found someone else dumb enough to take
this on.

Part of the reason is my demanding freelance career by
day, plus evening job(s).  Part of it is how long it
takes to beg stories out of the membership.  The other
part is waiting for the "President's Message."

So, if you can help me with a C-300 related story and
photo(s), please do it within 30 days, so I can have
the bulk of the Club News ready, and put in the latest
ads and updates at the proper press time, and get us
back on track.

Thanks,
Andy Mikonis
Your editor and honorary "Michigan Mob" member, from
the satellite office in Chi-ill-y Chicago, Ill...(had
the "G" out on Saturday, though!)

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

Yahoo! Groups Links