[Chrysler300] '64 C body suspension - polyurethane

[Chrysler300] '64 C body suspension - polyurethane

Hi Greg,

You seem to have found out the same thing I did.  I have been asking over
the years for polyurethane bushings as well.  Last call to PST, they told me
"maybe soon" . Which is better than "forgetaboutit", which is what they used
to tell me.

I am in the process of rebuilding a front end right now, and would love to
have polyurethane bushings to install, but, unless I hear otherwise from
another list member, it will be getting a "stock" rebuild.

The upper control arm bushings are all the same for Short and Long Wheelbase
cars, I believe.  The lower control arm ones are different.  I am not sure
about strut bar bushings - probably the same.  If someone geared up to make
these, they would sell well, I am sure, seeing that they would cover many
years..

John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY

Yahoo! Groups Links