[Chrysler300] 57-58 parts

I have the following parts which might interest a fellow club member.I
can deliver to spring 300 show or to Carlisle in July.58 chry rear
end$30.00, coupe solid trunk lid,$20.00, 2 clean front drums
$30.00,backing plates $10.00, 2 rusty on outside front drums from 300C
$!0.00,300C front bumper,could be replated $10.00, 300C drive shaft
rusty but worked ok,good u joints $10.00 ,300C power steering pump
$20.00 also stainless around windows inside,outside from 58 and 300C
$20.00 also rear windshield from 58 Saratoga coupe,good shape, will not
fit 300's 40.00,58 N.Y., Saratoga front bumper assembly,good shape,
$30.00 Thanks  Johnnie Slayton

Yahoo! Groups Links