[Chrysler300] 55&56 quarter panel letters ans numbers

[Chrysler300] 55&56 quarter panel letters ans numbers

Greetings Group!
   I have come across some 55&56 300&B quarter panel letters and the "300" and "300B". One "B" and one "3" as well as one "0" have been rechromed. Nice but one pin on the "B" is broke off.  There are two other "B" letters, poor condition. 5 "0" for the B and one more "3". All are pitted. For the 55 there is one set "300" , nicer than the 56 stuff, but still has some small pits.The quarter panel letters are as follows- Both letter "H" are missing. One "C", 4 "R"s, 2 "Y"s, 1 "S", 2"L"s, 1 "E", so not quite a complete set. I do not know if the letters are 55 or 56 letters. All are pitted, some worse than others. About half of the letters have one or both pins broken off.
    Not great stuff here but better than not having them or some spares for possible re-chrome.  If any one is interested please respond direct to me  at jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx   Thanks, Joe Pierce 300Kx3+M+others.

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used