Re: [Chrysler300] 1960 300 F Coupe - a/c upgrade

Re: [Chrysler300] 1960 300 F Coupe - a/c upgrade

We have a '60 Imperial parts car with air I think, and a '60 NYer but do
not remember if it has air.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer
Webmaster http://www.americandreamcars.com
Free Color Picture Ads for Collector Cars
One of the Ten Best Places To Buy or Sell a Collector Car on the Web

Yahoo! Groups Links