[Chrysler300] The Spring Meet

To All of You 300 Enthusiasts Out There,

Fresh fruit medley, tossed garden greens, Chicken Wellington with mushroom stuffing, roast tenderloin of beef, fillet of flounder stuffed with crabmeat, grilled mixed vegetables, oven roasted potatoes, ice cream or sherbet, coffee or tea.

Sound like you could find something to eat from the above listing? Well, that is what the Banquet Buffet at the upcoming Spring Meet in Lehigh Valley, PA will include. What not include yourself among the attendees at the meet and the banquet. Then just bring your 300 and your appetite.

Visit our Club website and click on the EVENTS button in the main menu.  You will find a picture of the Ramada Inn at The Malls, our host hotel, and a description of the meet.

But better yet, plan to visit with all your 300 friends at the meet itself.

Hope to see you there.

Don Warnaar - One of the three members of the Electronic Communications Committee.

Yahoo! Groups Links