Re: [Chrysler300] Passing it on "Golden"

Re: [Chrysler300] Passing it on "Golden"

Dan, Brian...

Over the years,  I have been fortunate both to own quite a few 300's, and
also to drive a few others. I have always enjoyed the "road tests" of
various cars and being able to compare what mine drove like, versus others.
Only fair to offer the same to friends and Club members !

Heck, Allan Moon has probably logged as many miles on the gold "G" as I
have, right, Allan?, while Gloria and I shot the breeze in the Cordoba or
Hurst ! Allan even had a "special experience" in the gold "G" which he can
relate to Mike Z.  at the meet !

Drive 'em and enjoy 'em...  there's nothing like the feel, smell and sound
of a 300 built between '55 and '65  (and the Hurst, too...) .  Looking at
one is a wonderful thing, fer sure... but you gotta drive it, fast and hard,
as it was meant to be.

John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY