Re: [Chrysler300] heater control for 64, and ram K tach cable

Re: [Chrysler300] heater control for 64, and ram K tach cable

Tim, bid what you can afford for the parts you really need on e-Bay. Then
add $5. At least, if you don't get it, you made someone else pay well for
it.
---------------
Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas

> From: greektruck@xxxxxxx
> Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:37:34 EDT
> To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [Chrysler300] heater control for 64, and ram K tach cable
>
> hi, its tim again. does anyone have a good used, or new but used cheaper, 5
> button heater control valve in dashboard. 2290089 to make it really clear. i
> have teh metal, and all housing, its just my valve assembly, the plastic
> button
> box i guess, is leaking.
> just checking. hows about the tach cable off the same car, a ram K.
> thank you all, tim
> ps, i bid on the valve on ebay but i wasnt home to rebid and lost. it went
> for 31.00 or so. oh well. it was a 63, but its all the same.
> thanks, tim

> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go to
> Yahoo! Groups Links