[Chrysler300] Carter Fuel Filter Eliments w/ gasket

[Chrysler300] Carter Fuel Filter Eliments w/ gasket

Hi All

A few weeks ago I posted I located a batch of Carter NOS ceramic fuel
filter elements with gaskets. They fit the Carter glass bowl filter.
Applications are 55 to 57 300's, 2 required. 58 300 one at fuel pump. One
for all other makes and models same years.
Located these from a old boy that dug them out from old leaky warehouse,
(that's why not in orig box). When I bought the lot he said he remembered
he was sure he had more. After having a run on them and just about out, (
Tom & Zak I saved yours). When I went back in a short time he did locate
and raised the price $2 ea. So I am back in stock again. I wanted to give
notice to those who may have missed my first post. Anyone that is in need I
will likely be able to hold current price of $14 for one and $12 for two or
more through this week. Add $4 total for Priority mail in the lower 48.
After current stock is gone add $2 to ea price.

I now have the following items.

1) Replacement filter element springs that push up on element to seal up to
gasket. They have a slight taper to them but, the correct tension and you
cannot tell when installed. Zinc plated, $3 ea. Add $4 shipping. No
shipping with filter order.

2) The 10 1/4" repo hose between dual carb filters 55 to 57 300's. The ends
are a little different but, orig are not available.
     Same fitting ends. Fitting to back filter 1/8" NPT. Front fitting
swivel with flared seat to fit into "T" fitting at front filter.
     All new brass fittings and  1/4" hose with no markings. $19 ea. less
$2 if you buy filters. $4 shipping or add $1 to filter
     shipping.

3) Exact duplicate "T" fitting at front filter. Can get all other fittings
as well. Need to get pricing ready.

4) Exact repo of the 300C air cleaner water deal, (not peal and stick).
stating, "Do not oil, blow out every 15,000 miles" + more. They also go on
all other 57 single air cleaner applications. Does anyone know if they
where used in 58? Had to pay for a short run so cost is $6 for one, $5 ea
two or more. Includes postage in the lower 48.

Hope this helps some. Everything I offer is originally source d for my 300C
and 57 Imperial. While am at it I do multiples.
I will see if the boys will put on web site with photos. Until then contact
me and I can send photos.
No wonder I do not get anything done on my cars. Oh well.

Gary Nelson
9550 Gateway Dr.
Reno, NV 89521
775 853-5335 days