Chrysler 300 Club

Dear Dave;

Eleanor at the club office informs me your club subscription is soon to
expire. She asked me to send you this reminder.
If you are planning to renew, would you please drop me a line?
Thanks
Bob Merritt

Or you can send your $20 check to:

Chrysler 300 Club International
4900 Jonesville Road
Jonesville, MI., 49250-9439

Membership fee: $20.00/year US and Foreign (US funds or International back
draft only) payable up to three years in advance only.