[Chrysler300] G Heater Controls

Good Morning,

Two things re: the heater controls for my G.

First, I installed the Heater Control assembly yesterday and am not
happy at all with the way it fits into the Just Dashes repo dash pad.
There is a big gap (3/8 inch) at the top which of course allows the
light for the buttons to come through. As Just Dashes is the only source
for these pads, what have others done for this problem? The overall fit
of this pad is terrible and they didn't care.

Second, the Heater control buttons do not seem to be activating or
dissengaging one another. These all worked properly 3 years ago when the
car was dissasembled. Does this mean that the actual switch has gone
bad? Does there need to be vacuum to opperate the swith properly (I
haven't fired the car yet, but am shooting for this week)? What am I
missing?

Thanks,

Richard Osborne

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used