[Chrysler300] 1961 Heater/AC Box Needed

Hi Group:

    I am in need of a nice 1961 Heater/AC box for my G convert.  Mine is
broken in two places.  I am not sure if the '61 is the same as the '60.  It should
be, but something tells me it isn't.  I know somebody out there will be happy
to tell us one way or the other.

    In any event, if you have one you can spare, let me know (off the board)
what you want for it and, if you are coming to the Spring meet, whether you
can bring it with you.  Thank you one and all.

Pete Fitch

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used