[Chrysler300] The Listing G

This is Terry McTaggart, and I had a similar problem after putting new rear
springs on my F.   The shop said to wait a few weeks for the springs to
"settle", but I got impatient.  I got out the shop manual, and measured some
distances from various suspensison points to the ground, and I found out that the
problem was in the front.  Try adjusting the torsion bar adjustment nuts at the
rear of the bars, to  bring the car back to level.  In the driveway, this is an
exasperating job, involving jacking the car up, adjusting the bar, lowering
the car back down,  bouncing it a few times and then measuring again.  It took a
number of iterations to get things just right, but it was really an easy job.
 If I can do it, any dolt can too!  Good luck.

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used