From: Val Jeffers [mailto:edward1108@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 12:49 PM
To: Paul Martin; Dave Agnew; Chrysler 300 Listserver
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 1960 seat belt query

I was always told that seatbelts were "dealer installed" starting with 62 as
there were supposedly mounting nuts welded under the floorpan so you could
screw the mounting bolts down through. Then in 63 they were standard
equipment. What's everyone think ?

Thanks,

Val Jeffers

Paul Martin <paul_martin78ca@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have only seen two cars with them factory installed.
The 4 speed convert of Tom Turner and Don Petty's 4
speed hardtop.
I installed a set from Andover Corp in my 300F, Using
info from Wayne Graefen , photos from Tom Turner and
looking at Don Petty's car in person for proper
location.
see www.andoauto.com

Paul Martin
300F
Vancouver BC
--- Dave Agnew wrote: > Was there
a colour choice of webbing colour
> available if one was a safety hound back in 1960 and
> ordered seatbelts for one's 300F? Also......does
> anyone know if seatbelts were a factory available
> option on the ' tick' list....... or you got the
> dealership to fit them? They are in my 1960
> Accessory Catalog , # 1902277.
> Dave.

> removed]

For list server instructions, go to