[Chrysler300] What will you do to me next?

[Chrysler300] What will you do to me next?

I spent most of the day installing 10 new freeze plugs in a 440 for street
rod project using information gleaned from the list last week.  Had no idea your
posts would mean anything last week until I rubbed a screwdriver over the
existing goodlooking freeze plugs and some of them sort of just dissolved!!
Found lots of sand inside the block or maybe rust (?) so glad to know to use
brass, and that JB Weld is correct procedure.  See 64 of you very soon!!!
Please notice that this address is now JettLarry....Redwoodlse has been
retired.

Yahoo! Groups Links