Re: [Chrysler300] Auto insurance

Dan -

> The only time they are not covered is if I use them for personal use.

This statement sets off all sorts of red flags, in my opinion.  If you
decide to drive your car on a warm Sunday afternoon, just to give it
exercise, is that considered 'personal use' ?  How about taking it to a
cruise nite ? or a Drive-In ? or just to get gas ? Insurance companies are
great at interpreting vague statements to their advantage when it comes to
paying off expensive claims.  JC Taylor or Hagerty have a good reputation
when it comes to paying off claims without haggling.  And their prices are
reasonable.  Is it worth taking a chance on a relatively unknown company ?

Ron