From: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <dan300f@xxxxxxx>; <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 2:35 PM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Auto insurance

Dan,

In your email you mentioned  "The only time they are not covered
is if I use them for personal use".

This is exactly why I would not use the insurance provider you mentioned.
If the only time the car is covered is when you are going to or from an
"event" what good is it?  90% of the time I drive my 300 is for personal
pleasure driving and not to planned shows or events. That is why I dropped
Condon and Skelly and went to Hagerty.  Hagerty knows the car collector, and
understands how we use our cars.

Bob J

For list server instructions, go to
Yahoo! Groups Links