[Chrysler300] raison d'etre and other Allentown musings

[Chrysler300] raison d'etre and other Allentown musings

Kudos to Larry for hosting a SWELL meet in Allentown!  I couldn't help
but think about all the great folks that gathered this weekend to honor
Vern Graber and former pillars of our club who are no longer with us.
The cars were super....but having to say good-bye to all there made me
melancholy.  However, it was so refreshing to see that this hobby gives
us all a raison d'etre as they say in french...a reason to be.... Vern
Graber's 90th birthday and to be behind the wheel of his 300K says it
all! So to have the FORWARDLOOK.....I long ta sea ya with ya KAH in
Maine!   300'ly,  ROB KERN  (smiling)

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used