Re: [Chrysler300] transmission mount

Harold,
I did a part number search and found out that these 2 vendors claim to have
the transmission mount.

Collectors Auto Supply claims to have 20 of them.
Mitchell Motor Parts claims to have 2 of them.

Collectors Auto Supply
BOX 2076
OROVILLE
WA
888-772-7848
250-767-1974
 jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mitchell Motor Parts
13459 FAIRMOUNT HWY
FAIRMOUNT
GA
706-337-4606
fmmpar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Its odd that no dealers came up with the search. It probably means that its
no longer available through Chrysler. Although some dealers may have some
old stock and not part of the search service that I used.

Good luck and Happy 300'ing

Charlie Valentine