[Chrysler300] Carlisle - 2004

Hi Group:

    The All Chrysler Nationals for 2004 (previously "Chryslers at Carlisle")
will take place in Carlisle, Pennsylvania between July 9th and 12th this year.
 If you have never been to Carlisle, you HAVE to check this out.  There are
over 1400 MOPARS on the Funfield, and hundreds of vendors selling nothing but
MOPAR parts.  If you need a part, you will probably leave saying "I found it at
Carlisle."

    We would really like you to bring your 300's this year, so we can make a
better showing than last year.  Every year we have about 40 members appear at
Carlisle, but only 13 or so bring their letter cars.  Carlisle no longer
permits parking on the grounds, other than on the showfield so, if you bring your
daily driver, you will have to pay between $10.00 and $15.00 per day to park
outside. You will also have to pay admission of maybe $6.00 per day each.  If
you park on the showfield, the total cost for three days is $35.00, less than if
you park outside.  Not only that, but you have a safe, and convenient parking
spot among your fellow club members, and admission for 2 for the entire 3
days  The club has a 20' X 20' tent adjacent to the parking area for our 300's,
so you can get in out of the sun.

    Through the good offices of John Cote, we have again reserved a block of
20 rooms at the Radisson Penn-Harris Hotel in Camp Hill, PA, at a daily rate
of $92.00, which is the same rate as last year.  They will hold the rooms until
June 7th, but I am sure that by now, many of them have been taken so, if you
are planning on getting in on this, call soon.  In order to get the rate, you
have to tell them you are with the club.  The hotel phone number is
717-763-7117.

    You can register for Carlisle on line, at carsatcarlisle.com.  If you do
register for the showfield, please make sure that you let them know that you
are a member of the club, as we are credited with the attendance of each of our
cars.  If our attendance does not stay at an acceptable level, they will drop
us as a separate class on the showfield, so please consider bringing your
letter car this year.

    If you have any questions, please respond to me off the server.  Hope to
see a bunch of you there this year!

Pete Fitch

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used