[Chrysler300] wanted photo of rear view of 62 300H conv

[Chrysler300] wanted photo of rear view of 62 300H conv

    Could anyone with a digital camera and a 1962 300H convertible,
please send me some digital photos of what it all looks like in the back
seats of the car. What I'm interested in especially the interior quarter
panels with arm rests, stainless trim and the interior lights.  The size
of the file is no problem at this end as I do have a fast adsl internet
hook up.
    Many thanks from Fern

Yahoo! Groups Links