[Chrysler300] Orange 300G & White C300 - history

[Chrysler300] Orange 300G & White C300 - history

Couldn't resist passing this along...

Has anyone out there purchased a 300G with evidence of an obscenely orange
paint job?  If so, I can get you in touch with an early owner of the car.
The same person owned a white C300 here in GA.  Both cars are likely to have
been in the now infamous Chicken Coop collection.

The previous owner (now a 70?+ year old LADY) had the G -- and my YELLOW C -
painted to match her PAIR of Superbirds. She sold all of these cars in the
late 80's to the dentist in GA who stashed them in the coops. If I recall
her story correctly, she bought the G new -- after thrashing a long-ram
Plymouth for a while. She said the Plymouth "was good at traffic lights, but
had no top end". Her husband purchased the C300 early-on.

She remembered going sideways on dirt roads in my C "a couple times"....and
racing her husband home from the Atlanta airport in the pair of Superbirds
doing 135.   Anyway, the history was too cool not to pass along. Lemme know
if you've got orange "Lucifer". It was stablemate to "Bad Bascom" the yellow
C. I'm not sure how many C300s were in the coops, but if there was an orange
G, its a safe bet she can tell you some fun stuff about it.

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used