RE: [Chrysler300] Memorial Day Thank You

RE: [Chrysler300] Memorial Day Thank You

Yes, it is Memorial Day today.

No matter what we are doing today whether it is celebrating the holiday with friends and family, going to a sports event, enjoying nature, working on our old Chryslers, or just repairing something around the house.  We need to take a moment and reflect on the sacrifices that have been made in the past as well as the sacrifices that are being made right this moment in some far off land.

Look around you today as you enjoy this glorious day and take a moment to thank those heroes (and their families) for making it possible for us to do just that.

We all take our freedom too much for granted because that is just the way it is and has been for as long as we can remember.  Well that would not be possible if not for all those sacrifices made by our fellow Americans, past and present.

Enjoy,

John Mc Adams

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used