[Chrysler300] 300s & Steins

Congrats, Rob, on your stein.  I took Bob the Ever Patient to a dog show on
Derby Day.  For those not familiar with horse racing, that's the first
Saturday in May.  The show was in Hodgenville, Kentucky.  After showing my
appropriately named dogs (Real American Hero and Liberty), we went to
Lincoln's birthplace and checked things out.  On the return trip in the
on-again, off-again rain, Bob stopped for fuel "because it was cheaper" and
we spotted a little store with liquor bottles, beer steins and cast model
cars.  Hmm.  Off we go.  The only thing of interest was the 300 C beer stein
which quickly found its way into our van with the dogs.  Now all we have to
do is find a place to display it!

Oh, btw, Rob, did you notice that the spinner isn't correct?  Other than
that, they did a really nice job.

Hug a Mopar today!
Elizabeth Wieland
Pendleton, Kentucky

P.S.  Rout for Smarty Jones; thoroughbred racing needs a Triple Crown
winner.

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used