From: "Rob Kern" <mjkern@xxxxxxxx>
To: <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 12:47 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Patriotism and 300s

Hello 300'ly to all!
        Spent Memorial Day weekend in Branson, MO. and it was by far the
best Memorial Day that we ever spent.  The patriotic fervor is so high at
Branson..ate breakfast in Mike Radford's REMEMBER WHEN Cafe at the
Radisson Hotel, loaded with veteran memorabilia...saw great shows all
with a tribute to veterans and active duty forces.  Being a retired Navy
Captain it was near and dear to my heart.  It was also neat to stumble
upon the Budweiser 300C stein at one of the Branson gift
shops....something I instantly purchased....the clerk said that the 300C
was so beautiful as depicted, said that he never saw one in real
life...and asked why I chose this stein...well I probably was blushing
but had to say that I OWNED ONE!  I clarified that I had the hardtop of
course...then the guy went on to state all the neat details about the '57
300C!  Unreal to have met a person so passionate about this car and never
having seen one in real life!  This discourse of course cost me time and
money for my wife managed to find a quilted bedspread, etc. while I was
going on about 300s with the store clerk!  Then on the way home
yesterday.... Marnie spotted a black 300C hardtop on Rte. 44 heading east
(she was driving and I was in the back seat of the Escalade watching the
Blue Collar Comedy Club).  We both thought it very patriotic for a 300
owner to be out showing the COLORS of America emblazened on our beloved
300s on Memorial Day!   300'ly,  ROB KERN

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

For list server instructions, go to
Yahoo! Groups Links

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used