Re: [Chrysler300] Memorial Day Thank You

Re: [Chrysler300] Memorial Day Thank You

Yes John, for the 60 years of D-day that are going to be celebrated soon, I
have a special thought for all these guys coming from so far to free our
country, France !!!!
There is an old french song from the sixties that was titled "if the ricans
had not been there" that was forbidden a while on the waves, concerning french
people that expressed all the good we had to think about you american people
and because it reminded all what we owed to you.
I remember a sentence which said " a guy coming from Georgia who didnot care
about you has come to die in Normandy, one day you were not there yourself".
It says it all !!!!
Americans people havenot only brrought coca-cola, chocolate or cigarettes as
people remember, just freedom !!!!

Deepest respect !!!

Gilles, 44 years old, France

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used