[Chrysler300] Carter carb identification query

[Chrysler300] Carter carb identification query

Hi Christopher,

As per an excellent article written by Mike Laiserin some time ago,  when
you align the front end, dial in as much caster as can be dialed in while
retaining camber within specs.

To which I will add my 2 cents' worth :  if you do not have a set of KYB
(KG4507) shocks in the front, get 'em !

As far as carburetor, the AFB 3258 is from  a 1962 Chrysler 300H (dual-quad
inline manifold) .

John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY