[Chrysler300] new car

Hi club;

Next weekend a friend of mine will have the pleasure of showing off our 300-F before about 26,000 people for the first time . I unfortunately will be out of town . My wife and I started this frame off restoration on Feb. 23rd of this year . We are not pros, just letter car lovers. I would like to publicly thank a few people from the club who have helped me , John Hertog,  Gary Goers. Bruce Naimy, Lindsay Fuller, Jeff Carter, Lynda and Michael Burke and Gregg Leggatt. Forgive me I have forgotten anyone, as  so many of you offered assistance along the way, but the names  here are those who I called upon more than once to solve a problem.
My very special thank you however goes to our very own President George Riehl , without him there would be no car. For all of you budding mechanics , George has more knowledge about the letter cars under one thumb nail than I fear most of us in the club collectively . He ,along with Eleanor, baby sat us through the re build  with, on occasion, three calls a night. I am honored to say that he is president of our club , my only wish is that I could live close to him in Michigan where I could pick his brain adnauseam . He and Eleanor truly exude the meaning of helping their fellow man and I am honored to be a part of a club with people such as the Riehl's and so many others, as members.
Many thanks to you all

Ben & Elaine Meisner
Prince George BC
Canada