   Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 20:09:29 -0600
   From: "Chad Caldwell" <caldwel0@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Great Race

Thought I would let the group know that there will be a 58 300D convertible
in the Great Race this year.The car has less than a thousand miles on it
since a frame off restoration.The race starts in Jacksonville Florida and
ends in Monterey California for a total of 4000 miles. The race will take 14
days. We are leaving for Florida Wednesday and the race starts Saturday, it
will take us about 7 hrs to get there. My father-n-law and I have never been
in a rally race before and we hope we can find our way out of Florida.We
will not have a chase truck like most competitors,we will have a trunk full
of tools and spare parts.We hope we don't break down but if we do we might
need the help of the club along the way.Keep us in your prayers.
Thanks,
Chad Caldwell

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used