[Chrysler300] A little bit of leather

I don't recall this being put out to the group -- so here goes ! !

While at one of the many Wal-Mart stores in my area (this one is Plano,
Illinois), I discovered something of interest to a 300/Mopar fan.
While browsing  in the men's wallet area, a brief flash of red caught my eye
that was in the shape of a familiar object.
Upon closer inspection it turned out to be a box containing a wallet. The
flash of red was the image of a 300B on that box.
The brand name is "Optimum". They had wallets and pocket secretaries, both
with a red 300B on the packaging. I bought a pocket secretary -- about $15. The
wallet is $13. Be advised there are no images or reference to the B on the
products.
Also be advised the word OPTIMUM, instead of CHRYSLER, appears on the filler
panel above the grill, below the forward edge of the hood.
Looking through the inventory revealed a wallet and pocket secretary showing
the image of a 1956 Dodge Custom Royal 4door HT.
 Happy hunting.

Guy Morice
Oswego, Illinois
300E -- as many as 5 at one time