[Chrysler300] good parts car for your 300F

[Chrysler300] good parts car for your 300F

Howdy. For all you east coasters there is a guy in the terra haute
Indiana area with a solid complete 60 new Yorker 4dr for sale, stinkin
loaded car with AC, power swivels, toilet seat lid etc. some lower
quarter rust but otherwise pretty good he said. Was running 10+ years
ago when he stuck it in indoor storage. Too far away for me to go and
nab it. He wants like $2800ish I think. His name is Larry 765-832-6282
Lee in San Diego

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used