[Chrysler300] what floors fit 300C ?

I am looking at buying a floor out of a four (4) door Chrysler Sedan floor
to use in a Coupe 300C.  The questions I ask relate only to the floor
between the front and rear wheeels, NOT AFTER THE REAR WHEELS.

Has anyone used 4 door floor sections on a coupe ??  - help please, it is a
long way to ship from US to Australia, then find near all won't fit !!

1)  are the underfloor brackets, manual seat underfloor support
plate/brackets the same?
2) if they are the same, are the spacings for mounting onto the chassis the
same ?
3) is the inner verical rocker, (inner vertical sheetmetal), the same on a
sedan, as a coupe of same year for 1957 Chrysler?
4) is the sedan front outer rocker panel (the lowest part of body that you
see below the door - it painted body color) the same ?  Be aware there is a
horizontal section of the rocker, just outside the alloy scuff/sill plate,
that gets wider as it goes rearward on a coupe (this where the door rubber
then sits/bears against).
5)  Anyone know how sedan sheetmetal compares to Coupe behind the doors-
this the section hidden by coupe quarter panel coming over top of rocker,
before being welded to it at bottom of sill, rocker?!

I have a 300 that has rusted out the floor brackets here, not so much the
floor - but if it will fit, may be easier, better, to use sedan pieces, or
whole inner rocker sections, and sedan outer where will fit with coupe  -
anybody had any experiences re trying to fit sedan parts here ??!

aussie christopher - from where our dollar versus yours is a daily 1c - 2c
yo yo, near often ever downwards - anyone know/care to explain why?

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used