Re: [Chrysler300] Yahoo says they lost my account

Re: [Chrysler300] Yahoo says they lost my account

 Roger.....
This has happened a couple of times to me. I guess you got an e-mail from
Yahoo asking you to 'reactivate' your a/c.
BUT.......you can view the listserver mail going back a while.  Maybe you
have never looked at our section on Yahoo, as you have your options set to
either receive mails individually, or daily in digest form.

 Click on the url below, it will take you to our group. Just type in your
Yahoo ID and password, and you can view the 300 mail going back to 2001.

                                              Regards........
                                                            Dave