From: pennsy300@xxxxxxx [mailto:pennsy300@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 8:27 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300D Exhaust

I am replacing the exhaust system on my 300D convert.  I think it came with 2
inch pipes and two mufflers and two resonators.  Were the mufflers ahead of
the X-frame and the resonators behind the X-frame?  And were the resonators
just additional mufflers, or were they something special?  Thanks in advance for
your help.  Terry McTaggart, Dayton Ohio, 45 miles north of Cincinnati.

Yahoo! Groups Links

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used