[Chrysler300] 70 Hurst Carb Question

I was at a small mopar show over the weekend, and spotted an AVS Carb in the swap spaces that had the id number as "4741S" (both on the base and on the tag).  The id numbers on back of our membership cards list a 4741 carb for the Hurst with AC.  This used carb had the parts on it that included a solenoid idle stop, an early setup to stop engine run on after the ignition was turned off.  I am sure this is what the "S" was for on the "4741S"

Here is the question:  Did the Hurst cars come with 4741 carbs, 4741S carbs, or either.  If they came with either, then were they built with different carbs for location delivery, or build date, or for what reason.

I am sure one of our members has ran across this before and has the answer.

Thanks in advance,

Paul Thomassen

Pella,Iowa
70 Hurst