Re: [Chrysler300] "Buick Engine Red"

I wasn't looking for Buick Red at NAPA but just gloss black.  They now carry DupliColor brand instead of Martin Senour and he told me that DupliColor owns Martin Senour.  If that is true, maybe contacting DupliColor would determine whether they plan on or produce the Buick Red marketed under another color name.
Also, if you have the NAPA store check their central inventory, they may still have some and could get it for you.
Sorry , don't need Buick Red on a '56 !
John R. Cote
CT.

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used