[Chrysler300] Great Race - Weekend Results

[Chrysler300] Great Race - Weekend Results

Hi Everyone!

I just got back from Colorado and saw Chad and Daddy.  They are continuing to do well and the car is still running.  They did have a little brake trouble but all else is going well.  They are doing a little better with the times toward the weekend.  They got around 37 seconds in Colorado Springs and a minute and 50 seconds in Brecken Ridge and they also got an "ACE" which is 0 seconds on one leg.  They got in the 20 seconds at Steamboat Springs, Colorado.  They are headed to Provo, Utah tonight and I will let you know how they do as soon as I hear.  It will probably be tomorrow due the time difference now.  They are having a lot of fun and really appreciate all of the club members who have met them along the way.  They appreciate all of the support and friendship that they have found along the way.

Jennie

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used