From: "Bill J" <bjj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Chrysler300 (Chrysler300)" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 7:39 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Great Race-Chad

Chad was here for a lunch stop today and I had an enjoyable few minutes
meeting this fine young man and viewing his beautiful D! Sure made my 68 300
convert in the local car show humble! Unfortunately Chad was suffering from
a severe migraine which seemed to improve and he left. He finished tied for
2nd in the Rookie class and 28th overall for the day. That's in the upper
third, so not to bad! Was also fun to visit with the Coker family (Coker
Tires) and Jack Roush (Roush Racing) even though he is a Ford man and
probably the most famous name in Ford next to Ford itself!

Chad said he is having some second thoughts on running his car through this
rugged race. Even though it hasn't been damaged, its put some wear and tear
on it with the normal road grime, etc. He said he had no idea on what it
took to do this race and how his car was just like new when he started. I'm
sure he will enjoy this experience much more when it's done and his car is
all cleaned back up to showroom condition. What memories he will have and
stories to tell us when his done! Best of luck the rest of the way Chad! It
was great to meet you and Jim (Barnett, his navigator).

Whiteshoes (Bill Johnson)

For list server instructions, go to
Yahoo! Groups Links

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used