Re: [Chrysler300] Hemi siren

John
Good memory. Chrysler was a supplier to the companies
that manufactured Air Raid sirens during the cold
war.The one on Ebay was a complete unit as I recall.
But the use of the industrial Hemi didn't stop there.
they were also used for remote power plants and other
applications. Another was sold on Ebay about two years
ago. It was a new in the crate industrial Hemi that
had been bought as a spare for a lumber mill in
Northern BC in the 50's. I saw one about 10 years ago
at a wrecking yard near Seattle as part of a huge
indudtrial compressor.
Paul Martin
300F
Vancouver BC