[Chrysler300] dyno res on k

ok, i forgot to tell you all before my car went to body shop, i replaced
engine. for those who dont know, a 440, edelbrock alum head, 10.5 comp forged
pist. balanced. new carter 600's, and the factory spec 268 cam.  she has an
automatic. and is a ram.
if somebody can help with thsi i would be greatly appreciative, i noticed
after i left that the operator had put i have 3.85 gears when i have teh 3.08. i
think it matters because it was the dyno that bolts to the lug nuts.
anyhow, she made at the wheels, 375 torque and 315 hp.
30% driveline loss, i figure from other dyno reads and magazines, comes out
to 485 torque and 405 hp. at flywheel.
 do you know if the axle ratio being wrong gave me different numbers? i am on
both sides of the fence because there is no tire to make up speed difference
to the machine, so spins faster, but then again it measures resistance i think
also. anybody know?

well, brunt of my story is those are the numbers, if anybody is building one
and wants to know.  ps, that is why i want a 284, 484 lift cam.....
tim

pps, with the puny 308 gears, she can sometimes smoke them through
second!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used