[Chrysler300] The Great White Shark Arrived

[Chrysler300] The Great White Shark Arrived

Club Member and fellow Iowan Rene' Kroeger delivered my Platinum C-300
from Omaha yesterday and it is a beauty, in my eyes at least.  (VIN:
3N551198).    Rene' did a good job for a reasonable price.  His car
trailer has a huge wind, bug and road crud deflector on the front of it
so the front of the car was clean.  I have the C-300 entered in three
local shows this month (Antioch, Brentwood and Bethel Island).   Wish me
luck.  The car was restored about 14 years ago and has about 450 miles
on it since then.  The neighbors in our "active seniors" community
remember the car from the 50's and love it.

    * First question:  Are manual chokes standard on this car?  Mine has
      one for each carb and they look pretty "factory".  The car
      probably came from the Colorado Springs area, so perhaps the
      altitude and cool temperatures made the manual chokes more effective.
    * Second question:  Can small defects in the taillight lens be
      repaired?  One has an inch-long chunk out of it.
    * Third question:  How can I reduce the gap between the door window
      and rear window?  I presume I can pull panels and relocate the
      rear window frame, but thought I'd ask for guidance before tearing
      into it.
    * Fourth question:  How do I adjust the flappers that close over the
      door window to rotate more completely?  Again, I see the cams that
      contact the doors, but thought I'd ask before starting to bend
      them and break them off.
    * Fifth question:  Anyone have an outside RH door handle for sale?
    * Sixth question:  Where can I get NOS key blanks?  As I recall,
      they were aluminum.

Thanks in advance and MoPa'r to ya from

Rich Barber
C-300