From: <FFGREG32@xxxxxxx>
To: <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2004 1:36 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Chrysler parts I will be bringing to Carlisle

Hello fellow 300 aficionados. I will be bringing some Chrysler 300 Parts to
Carlisle with me next weekend. I will have a really nice Original 300K jack
assembly, a restored and rebuilt Carter 3614S carb, a model made by JoHan of
the
300K, a 413 head, a nice driver quality taillight assembly, various dash
gauges, and some nice fender "Chrysler" script letters. I also have some 63
300J
taillights and other trinkets. Email me for our swapmeet space number, or
copy
down this number of my friend's cell to contact us during the show. His name
is
Chris and his cell number is 608-963-3989. Email me if you are interested or
need further info. 300ly, Greg Olsen

For list server instructions, go to
Yahoo! Groups Links

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used