From: Ryan Hill [mailto:ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 5:17 PM
To: lettercars@xxxxxxx; Pennsy300@xxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Paint Touch-Up Question

A good wax remover should prepare the area well enough. Try using a soft
bristle toothbrush to clean out the chips. I would recommend using an
airbrush to fill the chip layer by layer then once its cured, wet sand the
surface flush and polish it back up. The same can be done after brushing on
some paint but the results would be better with an airbrush. You can buy
inexpensive airbrushes that will do the job well enough for only a few
dollars or buy a good quality setup that you can fine-tune and use for all
sorts of things.

Ryan Hill

http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=htt
p://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines

For list server instructions, go to
Yahoo! Groups Links

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used