[Chrysler300] Our Chrysler 300

Fellow Chrysler 300 members, friends and relatives:

Just a quick note to let you know our nicely restored and preserved
Platinum C-300 scored an award again this weekend.  The car was awarded
the "Mayor's Pick" at the Brentwood Cornfest Auto Show today.  As
before, I gave full credit to the late Tony Greco of Omaha for his work
with the car.  Fellow entrants and spectators young and old recognize
and respond to this gorgeous old brute (the car, not me) and I am
afforded extra courtesies in traffic.  THIS CAR IS FUN TO DRIVE AND SHOW!

Now if I can just get the gas gauge, radio and power seat to work.

Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
C-300

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used