[Chrysler300] Ram Ignition System

Good Evening,

This Sunday was to be the first cruise-in for the G. Just me and my
little boy (1 1/2 yrs old). I got the car out of the garage, cleaned it
a little, strapped him into his Simpson Racing Child Seat, and barely
made it down the street. The street goes down hill also, by the way. The
car wouldn't accelerate, it popped and shuttered and just barely ran.

We didn't go cruisin'

I just changed plugs, rotor, ignition coil and checked ballast
resistor. Only to discover that the new condenser was the culprit. The
test drive proved it.

My questions are: What do you use for spark plugs in your ram cars? I
am a firm believer in Champions for Mopars. I am looking for feedback
after reviewing the plugs with about 100 miles on them after the
rebuild.

Also, what is the status of the plug wires the club is doing? I would
like a set for the G.

Best regards,

Richard Osborne
Columbus, OH